35W Dino 2 Farm Integrated LED Batten 4000K
This new chemical resistant, modern linear LED batten is specifically designed to withstand the harsh and highly demanding environments that are found in modern intensive animal farming.
|International Model Number||FOB70800|
|Description||35W Dino 2 Farm Integrated LED Batten 4000K|
|Colour temperature/CRI||4000K / 80|
|Lamp life L70||50,000hr|
|Lamp life L90||25,000hr|
|Operating Temperature||-30° to +40°|
- Integrated LED batten
- Permanent live option
- Chemical resistant housing
- PIR Sensor Module available
- IP66 and IK04 high impact resistance rated
- 50000 hours rated life (L80 B10 at Ta 25°C)
- High lumen output of up to 6500lm
- Energy saving efficacies of up to 123lm/W
- Flicker free to <3%
- Offering 4-pole option
- Ideal low energy alternative to T5 and T8 linear fluorescent luminaires
- Ammonia resistant, making it perfect for the demanding and often harsh farm environments
- Simple fast-fix stainless steel mounting clips for easy installation
- Permanent live to facilitate the use of a non-maintained emergency luminaire and sensor modules
- Option to conceal cable entry
- Control lighting when not in use
- Wide and even light distribution
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Agricultural environments
- Livestock housing; poultry, cattle and pigs
- Outdoor areas
Where to buy
Is this the product you are looking for? Megaman products are available from most electrical wholesalers across the country, as well as a number of online retailers.
Type your postcode into the search tool below to find your local electrical wholesale supplier.
Megaman products are available through a number of approved online suppliers.