JOB TITLE: Telesales Co-ordinator
REPORTING TO: Sales Office Manager
Close working relationship with the Sales Office Manager, Sales Team Members, BDM Teams, including the External Sales Agents, and all other departments with whom effective two-way communication is vitally important. To assist in ensuring the Sales Office is run efficiently and effectively, in order to achieve sales targets.
To maintain a good relationship with clients by ensuring all orders and enquires are dealt with efficiently and effectively. Ensure clients are updated on progress of orders, and goods and services dispatched are fit for purpose and all complaints are dealt with promptly and courteously. Regular proactive sales activity is required to ensure that Team and individual sales targets are met. Accurate and timely processing of web-based On-Line Orders through our direct internet purchasing facility so the ability to build on existing and create new business opportunities with clients as yet unknown, or who have previously placed orders to encourage direct ordering and follow-up enquiries made on-line.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To ensure all customer orders, enquiries and requests are actioned promptly in accordance with ISO procedures, Company standards and Health and Safety Regulations. To ensure that Team and individual sales targets are achieved by using planned proactive sales campaigns.
- Receipt, control and prompt processing of all Sales Orders (received on-line and via the telephone) to ensure clients satisfaction in accordance with ISO and Company procedures.
- Ensure personal time keeping, attendance levels and reporting standards are maintained in line with Company procedures and standards.
- To achieve Personal Sales and Business targets as set by Sales Office Manager, reporting to the Sales Officer Manager as required.
- Effective administration and communication in order to assist the activities of the External Sales Force as agreed with the Sales Office Manager or Sales Director - Wholesale.
- Ensure customer enquiries are recorded and replied to effectively, promptly and courteously in line with departmental targets and processes and procedures.
- Discuss all extraordinary Customer or External Sales requests with the Sales Office Manager for agreement and follow up action.
- Provide assistance to new and existing staff in accordance with the Company training manual.
- Ensure effective housekeeping within the Sales Office area and in accordance with Health and Safety / COSHH requirements and regulations.
- Record, facilitate and answer all Customer complaints promptly, courteously, effectively and efficiently, and in accordance with ISO procedures
- Attend regular Team or Communications Meetings as requested by the Sales Office Manager.
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Sales Office Manager, or any other Senior Management or Director of Megaman (UK) Ltd.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
All proposed purchases to be agreed with the Sales Office Manager in the first instance.
This post carries no staff responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- GCSE, or equivalent, Grades A*-C in English and Maths
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliability and flexibility a key requirement as this is working as part of a small but very busy team.
- Excellent and demonstrable pro-active telephone selling skills – preferably within a target-driven environment.
- Well developed interpersonal skills; ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Good organisational and planning abilities.
- Problem investigation and solving skills.
- Team work.
- Good self and time management skills.
- Excellent product, customer and Pegasus/Opera systems knowledge an advantage.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of ISO Procedures.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety Regulations.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Full range of Sales Office and PC skills.
- Planning skills to develop short and long term departmental improvement plans.
- Working knowledge of External Sales support requirements.
- Previous experience of working in the lighting or electronics industry a distinct advantage.
MEASURES OF GOOD PERFORMANCE
- Efficiency, time keeping and attendance.
- Sales and individual performance targets.
- Effectiveness of receiving and processing of orders to ensure delivery schedules are achieved.
- Accurate data /order processing keying.
- Reduction in customer complaints relating to Sales administration and delivery time errors.
- Continuous Improvement exhibited in all other responsibility/task areas.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Amanda Allan firstname.lastname@example.org