Megaman are currently recruiting for an Account/Sales Coordinator role for our UK office based in Welwyn, due to an internal promotion within. This role is office based where you will look after 1 or 2 areas and work closely with the BDM’s of those areas and build relationships and rapport with the accounts and customers in these areas.
The Account/Sales Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with a large customer base and provide support and resolving queries along with answering new queries.
Daily duties will be, but not limited to:
- Managing customer expectations and resolving queries and complaints effectively
- Processing sales orders
- Handling inbound customer calls
- Answering technical queries via, Phone, email and a dedicated help desk
- Making outbound calls to your accounts and advised them of current promotions and encourage them to order these
- Pushing orders through on line
- Be the first point of contact jointly with the Sales Team
- General Administrative Duties
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Proven experience within a customer services and administration role in an office based environment.
- Experience with working in a busy, fast paced, role.
- Confident in building a good rapport with customers and maintaining this throughout the whole process.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in customer service and/or administration is desired
- Being able to prioritise your work load.
The role works closely with the Sales Office Manager and the Sales Director where effective communication is vital both verbally and written.
This is a fast paced role and always very busy, if this role seems exciting to you, please forward your CV to email@example.com