MEGAMAN®, a leading global manufacturer of LED lighting, is delighted to announce its biggest ever presence at Light & Building (13-18 March 2016). As well as showcasing its latest light source and fixture innovations in Hall 4.1, (Stand H70) MEGAMAN will also, for the first time, be putting the spotlight on its components business with a separate stand in Hall 4.0, Stand G03.
MEGAMAN will be using Light & Building to show OEMs its full range of TECOH® high performance LED light engines and modules. Available in a range of shapes, sizes and lumen packages, MEGAMAN’s TECOH® socketable and non-socketable solutions, with either integrated (LED Light Engine) or non-integrated (module) electronic drivers, can be used to create high quality light for any hospitality or commercial application.
The full MEGAMAN TECOH range of Light Engines and modules on show at Light & Building, includes:
- TECOH® MHx Gen 2 module - Energy efficient LED alternative for Ceramic Metal Halide lamps, ideal for shop lighting applications.
- TECOH® CFx, Zhaga Interface Specification Book2, twist-lock LED light engine that is proving very popular in lighting reception areas, restaurants and supermarkets.
- TECOH FLx - The rectangular-shaped module that is a perfect replacement for Fluorescent Lights, designed in line with Zhaga Interface Specification Book7
- TECOH® RDx - round disc LED modules, designed in line with Zhaga Interface Specification Book7
- Compact Rectangular TECOH® DFx - Specially designed for flexibility in ambient Lighting
- TECOH® PLx, RLx - highly efficient constant current LED modules which are ideal fluorescent alternatives for flat luminaires with diffuse covers.
- TECOH® APx Light Engine – This driver on board solution works directly on AC mains supply.
- TECOH THx – Constant current and AC solutions offering an excellent alternative to AR111, MR16 and PAR16 halogen products, ideal for use in recessed and surface mounted spotlights.
Fred Bass, Managing Director of Neonlite International Ltd, the brand owner of MEGAMAN®, comments: “We’re delighted to have a components division stand at Light & Building. This is an important area for us and by providing sustainable, energy saving, high quality components we are hoping to offer OEMs even more versatility and efficacy for new product development.”
You can register for Light & Building now via: www.light-building.messefrankfurt.com