Over the past few years we at Megaman have established ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of low energy light bulbs. We are recognised worldwide as an innovative leader in exceptional lamp design. The global presence of Megaman extends throughout the world, reaching Europe, Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East, South Africa and North America.
- 1994 - Megaman began production and became the first lamp manufacturer to launch the classic and candle-shaped compact fluorescents, which provided an ideal range of energy saving lamps for decorative use.
- 2002 - Megaman had successfully launched the World’s first CFL GU10 reflector as an energy saving alternative to halogen spots, which in turn, led to the design and development of an additional 21 innovative, energy-saving reflector lamps.
- 2005 - Another industry first from Megaman with the launch of a 4-step dimming series, Dors Dimming.
- 2007 - Megaman followed their initial dimming series with a new era of dimmerable energy saving lamps.
- 2008 - Throughout the UK alone Megaman were responsible for the sale of over 20 Million lamps and global sales of over 250 Million.
- 2009 - Megaman launch the first true replacement for halogen lamps, LED Reflector Series with TCH Technology.
- 2010 - The LED Reflector series was extended to include the brand new MR16 LED and the innovative LED Candle.
- 2013 - The LED 6W GU10 was voted 'Best Value for Money' in LUX magazine. The LED Economy Series 15,000hour range was launched.